Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker, C60-US-TI-NE – Electric Titan
See larger image
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker Electric Titan C60-US-TI-NE – the pixie heats up in only 25-30-seconds.
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker Electric Titan
The Nespresso Pixie coffee machine offers avant-garde design with elegance and functionality. Equipped with a wide range of advanced features, the Pixie machine is energy efficient with a surprisingly compact design.
Streamlined for maximum efficiency, this coffee maker lives up to Nespresso’s reputation for high-end technology. Each machine includes a welcome set with 16 Nespresso capsules containing individual aromas.
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules. Compact Brewing Unit Technology
- Thermoblock heating element – Fast preheating time: 30 seconds
- Folding drip tray accommodates tall recipe glasses – Automatic and programmable coffee volume quantity
- Backlit LED water level detection indicators
- Holds 10 used capsules. Removable water tank: 24 oz or 0.7 L, 1 year warranty from date of purchase and registration
- Programmable buttons for espresso and lungo, folding drip tray for larger cups and recipes, brew ready in 25-30 seconds
- Backlight indicators, water level detection, auto power-off, used capsule container, convenient power cord storage
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.4 x 9.3 x 12.8 in
- Water Tank Capacity: 24 oz
- Container capacity: 9-11 used capsules
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Dimensions of the box (WxHxD): 7.5 x 12 x 14.4 in
- Power: 120 V
- Pump Pressure: 19 bar
- Cable length: 2.6 ft
- Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Water Tank: Yes
- Filter included: No
- Power Save mode Yes
Also Available at: Amazon – Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker
From the Manufacturer
The Positive Cup
We believe that each cup of Nespresso has the potential to not only deliver a moment of pleasure but also restore, replenish and revive environmental and human resources. In effect, a cup of coffee that can create a greater value for society and the environment.
This is the Positive Cup vision and continues Nespresso’s commitment to sustainability in coffee sourcing and consumption.